Xamarin and .NET user groups are hosting recap events around the world all month long to ensure every developer gets the most they can out of Microsoft Build. Continue your Xamarin development education and get the latest news on exciting releases, tooling, and updates shared during Build at an event in the list below, by checking out our Xamarin Events page, or by looking for an event near you on our Community page.
Community Events this May
- Madrid, Spain | Xamarin Madrid: Xamarin and Mono: Lessons learned building native multi-platform GUIs
- Köln, Germany | Xamarin Cologne User Group: Microsoft Build 2018 Keynote Viewing
- Toulouse, France | Meetup .NET Toulouse: LiveStream Keynote de la Build 2018
- Johannesburg, South Africa | Johannesburg MS Developer User Group (@JHBMSDUG): Microsoft BUILD 2018 Event
- [Online] | Xamarin Perú: Creating amazing animations in Xamarin.Forms
- Toronto, ON. Canada | Toronto Mobile .NET Developers Group: Build Conference, HttpTracer, Xamarin Forms 3.0
- New York, NY. USA | NYC Mobile .NET Developers Group: Microsoft Build 2018 Recap
- Plano, TX. USA | DFW Mobile .NET: Xamarin.Forms, Roundtable Discussion
- Singapore, Singapore | Singapore Mobile .NET Developers: Xamarin All New Stuff @ MSFT Build 2018 – Hands On
- Eschborn, Germany | Xamarin User Group Frankfurt: .NET code sharing
- Berlin, Germany | Berlin Mobile .NET Developers Group: Xamarin & MvvmCross in depth with Nicolas Milcoff, MvvmCross Maintainer
- Málaga, Spain | dotnetMALAGA: Serverless! An app in Xamarin with web services without a server with Firebase
- Kitchener, ON. Canada | Canada’s Technology Triangle .NET User Group: Xamarin + IoT
For the full list of mobile .NET developer events happening all over the world, browse our Xamarin Events page. You can also take a tour through our Community page to find new Meetups, links to Github and Stackoverflow, as well as the .NET Twitter, Gitter, and Facebook pages.
Join the .NET Foundation!
The .NET Foundation is an independent organization to foster open development and collaboration around the .NET ecosystem. It serves as a forum for community and commercial developers alike, broadening and strengthening the future of the .NET ecosystem by promoting openness and community participation to encourage innovation.
Together, we’re teaming up to continue growing our network of mobile developers around the world and to continue creating opportunities for you to build great apps with your community. To be part of this transition, we invite you to join the .NET Pro Meetup and to start following the .NET Team (@dotnet) on Twitter.
Promote Your Event
As always, we encourage you to utilize our channels of promotion by:
- Tweeting @XamarinEvents to let us know about Xamarin related events in your area.
- Posting the details of your event on our Events Forum and be included in next month’s event blog post.
- Browsing through the Xamarin events page for even more Xamarin and .NET meetups, conferences, hackathons, and other tech gatherings happening near you this month.