Mobile .NET development meetups are springing up all over the world and are a great opportunity to learn something new, network with other developers, and get the latest on what’s happening with Xamarin. Increase your mobile development knowledge this month by joining a local user group!
The Xamarin Events page makes it easy to keep track of meetups, conferences, and other events happening in your area. There, you can view all Xamarin events, or filter events to find one close to home.
Here is just a few of the awesome Xamarin developer events happening this month:
- Global, March 7th – April 30th
- Visual Studio Launch events happening all over the world!
- Cape Town, South Africa, March 1
- Telerik UI for Xamarin and Lottie
- Paris, France, March 2
- Mobile Center and DevOps with Clint Francis from Xamarin
- Johannesburg, South Africa, March 7
- Motion & Xamarin.Forms
- Auckland, New Zealand, March 8
- Connected Mobile Apps with Xamarin and Azure
- Sydney, Australia , March 14
- Xamarin Forms and the new ControlTemplates
- Minneapolis, MN , March 16
- Introduction to Mobile App Security
- Montréal, QC, March 21
- 7 Tips to Improve Your Unit Tests
- Guadalajara, Mexico, March 25
- Xamarin Fest – LATAM
- Brisbane, Australia , March 28
- March Meetup – First of 2017
There’s a Xamarin Developer Group Near You!
Start a Xamarin Developer Group
If you aren’t finding a user group near you, start one of your own by following these useful resources on how to develop a local Xamarin User Group:
Visit the Xamarin events page for even more Xamarin meetups, conferences, hackathons, and other events happening near you this month.