As we head into 2017, we’re making it easier than ever to add “mobile developer” to your resume. Xamarin University is here to help you take your .NET skills mobile with our new, recurring five-part webinar series. Whether you’ve built a few Xamarin apps or are just getting started, join Xamarin University’s team of mobile experts for demos, best practices, and live Q & A. You’ll leave each session ready to build amazing native mobile apps completely in C#.
We’re kicking off Tuesday, January 17, and everyone is welcome (no Xamarin University subscription required)!
- Tuesday, January 17, 9am PT | Intro to Xamarin for Visual Studio: Native iOS, Android, and Windows Apps in C#: Xamarin University Guest Lecturer James Montemagno will show you how to create, debug, test and deploy apps for iOS, Android, and Windows while maximizing shared code across all platforms.
- Thursday, January 19, 9 am PT | Building your First Xamarin.Forms App: Adrian Stevens, Xamarin University curriculum manager, will walk you through building your first Xamarin.Forms application, including using a common set of controls to define a fully native UI for Android, iOS, and Windows.
- Thursday, January 26, 9am PT | Building Your First Android App: Xamarin University professor Judy McNeil will show you how to design native Android UIs with the Android Designer, add behavior, and deploy apps to Android emulators and devices, all from Visual Studio.
- Thursday, February 2, 9 am PT | Building Your First iOS App: Chris van Wyk, another expert Xamarin University professor, will dive into a typical Xamarin.iOS project, explore the MVC architecture, create screens with the Visual Studio iOS Designer, and test Xamarin.iOS apps on a simulator as well as real devices.
- Thursday, February 9, 9 am PT | Connected Mobile Apps with Microsoft Azure: James Montemagno will teach you how to integrate various Azure App services into your Xamarin apps, including cloud data storage, offline sync, push notifications, user authentication, and data and intelligence.
Join us to start the new year out strong! Bring your questions, get expert guidance and best practices, and up-level your mobile development skills.
Missed a session or want to revisit a topic? This is a recurring series, and we’ll share new air dates soon. Visit xamarin.com/webinars to sign up for all available upcoming webinars.