Join David Antognoli in this pre-recorded webinar and see how to take your Unity games to the next level with powerful cloud services. He walks through how to connect your apps to Microsoft Azure, adding compelling features that users love, like leaderboards and heatmaps, and demonstrates how new Unity and Visual Studio 2017 features improve your development process and your users’ experience.
In the session, you’ll learn how to:
- Create and configure a new Unity project and integrate with Azure Easy tables from scratch.
- Reference external packages from NuGet in Unity projects.
- Update the Unity Mono security certificate store.
- Add leaderboards and use the Azure Mobile Client SDK to save data telemetry.
- Analyze heatmap telemetry to improve your game design.
- Ask questions and receive guidance from our team of experts.
Love this video? Find more great Xamarin videos, including past webinars, conference sessions, and more, over on our YouTube channel.