It’s been another great year for mobile, and a great year for Xamarin, too, as we became part of the Microsoft family and have been able to make Xamarin, Xamarin Test Cloud, and Xamarin University even more accessible to developers around the world.
Between covering these changes and keeping up with mobile advancements throughout the year, we’re thrilled to have have shared many posts on this blog that resonated with the community. Over the last few weeks, we’ve been counting down these top blog posts in our annual “12 Days of Xamarin” series on Twitter, and today we’re revealing the top post of 2016.
Whether you’re new to mobile, new to Xamarin, or have been with us since the beginning, we hope that these posts will help you get ready for a great year of cross-platform mobile development in 2017!
- Adding Bindable Native Views Directly to XAML
- Xamarin.Forms Book Now Available in Easy to Digest Chapter Summaries
- Browse Through the Xamarin Evolve 2016 Mobile App Source Code
- Build Your First Game with MonoGame: Getting Started
- Build C# and F# Apps on Your iPad with Continuous Mobile Development Environment
- Introduction to Data Binding
- Customizing ListView Cells with Xamarin.Forms’ DataTemplateSelector
- Simplifying Events with Commanding
- Geolocation for iOS, Android, and Windows Made Easy
- .NET Standard Library Support for Xamarin
- Easy App Theming with Xamarin.Forms
- Xamarin for Everyone
Happy New Year from all of us at Xamarin!