It’s been an great year for mobile, and it’s been an amazing year for Xamarin, too. With all of the updates to the Xamarin Platform, Test Cloud, and Insights included in Xamarin 4, this blog has been host to many interesting topics over the course of 2015. Over the last few weeks, we’ve been counting down this year’s top blog posts in “12 Days of Xamarin” on Twitter, and today we’re excited to reveal our top post of 2015.
As you look ahead to 2016, here are our top 12 posts from 2015 to help you prepare for a new year of cross-platform mobile development!
- Registration Open for Xamarin Evolve 2016!
- Pressure Sensitive Gestures with 3D Touch and iOS 9
- Get Started with Xamarin 4 Today
- Inspect, Visualize, and Debug Your App Live
- Exciting Xamarin Announcements from dotnetConf (Xamarin.Forms for Windows Store and Xamarin for OSS)
- Material Design for Your Xamarin.Forms Android Apps
- Build Your Own Selfies App with Xamarin.Forms and Azure
- Indie Game Developers Get Xamarin for Free
- Requesting Runtime Permissions in Android Marshmallow
- Xamarin for Students Expands to Visual Studio
- Beautiful Material Design with the Android Support Design Library
- Introducing Xamarin 4: Everything You Need to Build Great Apps
Thanks for a wonderful 2015—we can’t wait to see what you build in 2016!