Since launching Visual Studio Mobile Center (Preview) last November, we’ve been listening to user feedback and adding new features and services. Now, we’re making it even easier to get started and to learn how Mobile Center helps developers build better apps.
Throughout February, join us for a series of seven webinars, with topics including individual mobile lifecycle services, specific development languages, and more. If you haven’t signed up yet, we’ll show you how to get started in minutes. If you’re already a Mobile Center customer, get step-by-step guidance and best practices from Mobile Center’s expert Product Managers.
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017 | Ship Mobile Apps Faster with Mobile Center: Learn how Mobile Center brings together the cloud and lifecycle services that developers need to deliver high quality mobile apps faster. Walk through features and learn how to automatically build, test, distribute, and monitor apps and add backend cloud services to scale to millions of users. Presenters: Thomas Dohmke and Piyush Joshi
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017 | Mobile Center for Xamarin Developers: Get a Xamarin-developer specific walk through of Mobile Center, and learn how to use your C# skills to fully automate your Android and iOS release pipeline. James will demo automated builds, tests, and beta distribution, as well as integrate the Mobile Center SDK into Xamarin apps to track how apps and users behave in the wild. Presenter: James Montemagno
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017 | Continuous Delivery | Building a Development Pipeline in Mobile Center: Mobile Center simplifies Continuous Delivery, updating team members with every build and pull request, distributing passing builds to your beta groups for testing and fast feedback, and making sure that your production users get the latest versions as soon as possible. You’ll learn how to automate your entire development pipeline, iterating and continuously improving your apps. Presenters: Simina Pasat and Joshua Weber
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017 | Mobile Center Analytics | Insights Your Users Won’t Tell You: Mobile Center’s Crashes and Analytics give you the immediate crash reports and user behavior data you need to understand user behavior in real-time, triage production issues, prioritize your next sprint, and adjust long-term goals. Learn to win (and keep) your mobile users’ loyalty, constantly improving your apps and shipping new features they’ll love. Presenters: Ela Malani and Karl Piteira
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 | Get More from Your App Testing with Mobile Center: Learn how Mobile Center helps you test your apps at scale—not just on a few popular models—to deliver better apps on your users’ choice of device. You’ll step through connecting apps to Mobile Center, instrumenting Espresso tests, and using robust reports to debug and fix issues quickly. Presenter: Justin Raczak
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017 | Next Generation CodePush and More | Mobile Center for React Native Developers: See how Mobile Center combines the power of CodePush with all of the lifecycle and cloud services you need to ship high quality React Native apps faster. Learn to automate builds and testing, add cloud services, and preview Live Update, the next generation of CodePush, to deploy new features and fixes to users. Presenters: Ryan J. Salva and Parashuram N
Sign up for one or all of the webinars to learn how Mobile Center gives developers faster release cycles, higher quality apps, and the time and data to focus on what users want.