This webinar series is completed. You can find all of the Xamarin University Presents Webinar Series recordings here. If you would like to register for Xamarin University, or sign up for a 30-day free trial, you may do so here.
Thousands of developers attended our Xamarin University Presents webinar series earlier this year, and we had a great time introducing developers to the breadth of apps they can build with Xamarin Tools for Visual Studio. Now, our team of mobile experts are hosting five brand NEW demo-packed sessions, covering all things mobile and beyond. From building your first cloud-connected game with SpriteKit to adding intelligent APIs with Machine Learning, join us to get the training, samples, and advice you need to ship amazing mobile apps using the IDE, language, and code you know and love.
Beginning June 1, we’ll air a new topic every Thursday. Each expert-led session is free and open to everyone; whether you’re just getting started or want to broaden up your skills, our mobile experts will be on hand to answer your questions live.
Sign up now and be sure to register for the entire series. We encourage you to sign up for all of the webinars even if you’re unable to attend a session, as we’ll email the recordings to all registrants when they become available.
- June 1, 9 am PDT | Introduction to Xamarin.Forms for Visual Studio 2017: Learn how to take your .NET skills mobile with Visual Studio 2017 and Xamarin.Forms. Jesse Dietrichson, a Xamarin University instructor, will show you how to use the latest Visual Studio features to maximize code re-usage and design, develop, and test fully native apps for Android, iOS, and Windows, faster than ever.
- June 8, 9 am PDT | Building games for iOS, macOS, and tvOS with Visual Studio and Azure: Create multiplayer games for the latest Apple devices, from iPhone to tvOS, with René Ruppert, Xamarin University instructor. He’ll teach SpriteKit basics, integration with cloud back-end services, and show you best practices for sharing C# game logic, UI, and infrastructure code cross-platform.
- June 15, 9 am PDT | SkiaSharp Graphics for Xamarin.Forms: Get serious about graphics with special guest and popular author, Charles Petzold. You’ll learn how to use SkiaSharp, powered by Google’s Skia graphics library, to extend your Xamarin.Forms apps with compelling 2D graphics.
- June 22, 9 am PDT | Customizing Xamarin.Forms UI: Embed native Android and iOS controls into your Xamarin.Forms apps. Join Rob Gibbens, Xamarin University training manager, to see how to integrate native controls and adjust visual properties unique to each platform – while still sharing the majority of your code. You’ll get the step-by-step guidance you need to take full advantage of the latest OS-specific UI patterns and designs.
- June 29, 9 am PDT | Introduction to Azure Machine Learning: Start integrating intelligence and predictive analytics into your apps. Jason DeBoever, Xamarin University instructor, will introduce Machine Learning fundamentals, get you started with Azure Machine Learning Studio, and demo how to easily build your first “smart” mobile app.
Sign up today, bring your questions, and get ready to learn—we’ll see you soon!