Visual Studio Mobile Center is now Visual Studio App Center. Learn more here.
This webinar series is completed. You can find all of the Mobile Center Webinar Series recordings here. If you would like to learn more about Mobile Center, visit the homepage here.
Mobile Center for Xamarin Developers
James Montemagno shows how Xamarin developers can fully automate their Android and iOS release pipelines, including builds, tests, and beta distribution. He also discusses how to integrate the Mobile Center SDK into your apps to track how they—and your users—behave in the wild.
During the webinar recording, you’ll see how to:
- Build your apps automatically with every pull request
- Test apps on thousands of real-world devices and 400+ configurations
- Seamlessly distribute passing builds to beta testers
- Monitor production apps for crashes and bugs to prioritize fixes
- Collect mobile analytics and understand your users
- Connect to a cloud backend, adding critical cloud services, like offline data sync, tabular storage, and user authentication, and scaling on-demand
Continuous Delivery | Building a Development Pipeline in Mobile Center
Simina Pasat and Joshua Weber show you how Mobile Center simplifies your entire mobile development pipeline, from build to distribution, so you can focus on building better apps for your customers.
Mobile Center builds your app after every code check-in, streamlines your team’s workflow, and automatically tests and distributes passing builds to your distribution groups.
In this webinar recording, you’ll learn how to:
- Automatically build your app after each check-in
- Distribute builds to beta testers or collaborators for real testing and fast feedback
- Increase visibility across your team members, including easily viewing commits and integrating with repos
- Iterate and continuously improve your apps, rapidly developing, testing, and shipping new features