Visual Studio Mobile Center is now Visual Studio App Center. Learn more here.
This webinar series is completed. You can find all of the Mobile Center Webinar Series recordings here. If you would like to learn more about Mobile Center, visit the homepage here.
Mobile Center Analytics | Insights Your Users Won’t Tell You
Ela Malani and Karl Piteira show you how to win and keep mobile users’ loyalty by constantly improving your apps and shipping new features they’ll love.
Mobile Center Crashes and Analytics gives you the immediate crash reports and user behavior data you need to understand user response to features, triage production issues, and prioritize your next sprint.
In this webinar recording, you’ll learn how to:
- Easily instrument your Android and iOS apps with the Mobile Center SDK
- View real-time analytics and crash reports
- Analyze user behavior to identify trends and ways to improve your users’ experience
- Quickly identify and fix crashes before they impact your users
Get More from Your App Testing with Mobile Center
Justin Raczak explains why automated mobile testing apps is critical, but only one part of the mobile quality equation. To exceed mobile users’ expectations and win their loyalty, you need to test on the devices they’re using, rather than just a few popular models.
Mobile Center gives you automated testing at scale, allowing you to test on a variety of real devices and 400+ operating system configurations, identify and fix any issues quickly, and ship high quality apps with confidence.
During this recording, you’ll learn how to:
- Connect your apps to Mobile Center
- Instrument Espresso tests
- Kick off test runs and view results
- Use robust reporting to debug failed tests