Xamarin.Forms gets better, faster, and more performant with each release, making it easier for developers to build amazing Android, iOS, and UWP apps from a single codebase. You can learn about all of the exciting updates in our latest release in my upcoming demo-packed webinar, Getting the Most Out of Xamarin.Forms for Visual Studio 2017, on Tuesday, April 25.
We’ll go from standard UI to taking complete control of designs and interactions, plus adding transitions and applying finely tuned layout systems to make screens render faster than ever. You’ll leave the session ready to optimize your Xamarin.Forms interfaces for better performance and user experience.
During this webinar, you will:
- Build fully native Android, iOS, and UWP apps with XAML
- Create customized UI with Routing Effects and Platform-Specifics
- Use bindable, native picker controls to address common UI scenarios
- Apply XAMLC to get notified of issues at compile-time and boost performance
- Deliver better UX with deep-linked URLs, custom animations, and more
- Learn best practices to improve Android performance and use the newest libraries
Sign up now to join us on Tuesday, April 25 at 9 am PT / 12 pm ET / 4 PM GMT.
We encourage all registrants to attend the webinar live, as we will be answering questions throughout the event, however, all registrants will receive a link to the recording, so please feel free to sign up even if you cannot join us that day.