All apps need a backend, and Azure Mobile Apps makes it simple to add a backend to your mobile application. From no-code backends with Azure Easy Tables to full .NET backends with ASP.NET Web API, Azure has a backend for any kind of mobile app. Once you’ve built your backend, it’s time to consume it from a mobile app, and thanks to the App Service Helpers library, adding a backend to your mobile app can be done in as little as four lines of code.
In this contest, we invite you to add an Azure Mobile Apps backend to your app to win a Xamarin t-shirt!
How to Enter
1. Create a new Azure Mobile App:
- Use the Mobile Apps Quickstart to create a preconfigured no-code backend in five minutes
- Or create your own no-code backend with Azure Easy Tables.
3. Tweet a short video clip of your Xamarin app connected to an Azure Mobile Apps backend with the hashtags:
- #Xamarin AND #AzureMobile
All submissions must be made by Monday, July 25 at 12 pm EST. A valid entry consists of a tweet containing the hashtags #Xamarin AND #AzureMobile, along with a short video clip of your app connecting to an Azure Mobile Apps backend. A valid entry will win one Xamarin t-shirt. Limit one entry per person. To be eligible, you must follow @XamarinHQ to enable us to DM you for private follow up. Please allow up to three weeks for us to verify entries and collect shipping information to send your Xamarin t-shirt. There is no purchase necessary to enter the “Add an Azure Backend To Your Mobile App” contest.