We’ve just updated the Xamarin Evolve website with information on Evolve 2013 sessions and some of the speakers who will be at the conference. This initial list includes more than 30 technical sessions and case studies.
Highlights from the initial list of 30 sessions include:
- Technical sessions teaching you to get the most out of native app development with C#
- Several UI best practices and how to sessions
- GitHub developer, Justin Spahr-Summers, will demonstrate how MVVM helped him maximize code re-use for GitHub’s internal Halp app
- Mobile security sessions including local data encryption and authentication
- Several sessions covering mobile-unique features such as push notifications, barcode scanning, maps, location, and more
But we’re not done yet! Expect more exciting announcements soon as we finalize the agenda.
Also available today, you can now sign up for our one-on-one consultations at Evolve in which you can get expert help from core Xamarin engineers and experienced mobile developers. The entire Xamarin engineering team will be on-hand to answer your questions, help debug your code, or provide advice on your mobile architecture. Sign up for your 30 minute Evolve one-on-one session today.
Check out the Sponsors section to learn which ecosystem vendors will be at the event, including Microsoft as the exclusive Platinum sponsor for Evolve.
If you’re serious about mobile development with Xamarin, Evolve 2013 is the must-attend event of the year. Register today!