It’s July already! The year is already half over, so there won’t be a better time to get out and meet fellow Xamarin developers in your area to learn about crafting beautiful, cross-platform native mobile apps in C# at one of the local conferences, workshops, or user group events happening around the world!
Here are a few events happening this month:
- Sant Julià de Lòria, Andorra: July 4th
- Hands on Lab: Xamarin & Push Notifications
- Hauer, Boqueirão Curitiba, Brazil: July 4th
- A FREE event on how to create cross-platform apps for Android, iOS, and Windows using C#, Xamarin, and Visual Studio
- Seattle, WA: July 7th
- Introduction to Xamarin.Forms: iOS, Android, and Windows in C# & XAML with Xamarin Evangelist James Montemagno
- Montreal, Canada: July 8th
- Azure Mobile Services & Mobile Apps with Xamarin
- Tokyo, Japan: July 8th
- Windows Phone / iOS / Android Cross-Platform App Development Using Xamarin.Forms
- Birmingham, UK: July 8th
- Developing for iBeacons with Xamarin
- Hanover, Germany: July 13th
- Xamarin Workshops by H&D International
- Washington, DC: July 14th
- NEW GROUP! Getting Started with Xamarin.Forms by Xamarin MVP, Ed Snider
- North Sydney, Australia: July 14th
- WWDC Roundup and Asynchronous Programming with Xamarin MVPs, Alec Tucker, Michael Ridland, & Filip Ekberg
- New York, NY: July 28th
- Building Native Cross-Platform Apps in C# with Xamarin by Xamarin MVP, Greg Shackles
Even more Xamarin events, meetups, and presentations are happening this month! Check out the Xamarin Events Forum to find an event near you if you don’t see an event in your area in the list above.
Interested in getting a developer group started? We’re here to help! Here’s a tips and tricks guide on staring a developer group, an introduction to Xamarin slide deck, and of course our community sponsorship program to get you started. Also, we love to hear from you, so feel free to send us an email or tweet @XamarinEvents to help spread the word and continue to grow the Xamarin community.