October is in full swing, and many Xamarin user groups are having their monthly meetups in the next few weeks. Xamarin user groups are the perfect opportunity to get together with local developers in your community and discuss a wide variety of topics. From iOS 7 to Hybrid Apps with C# and Razor, there is sure to be a meetup for you!
Here is a list of upcoming Xamarin user group meetups for the rest of the month:
- New York, NY: Monday, Oct. 21st 6:45PM
- Building Hybrid Mobile Apps with C# and Razor - Joseph Hill (Xamarin co-founder)
- Eden Prairie, MN: Tuesday, Oct. 22nd 5:00PM
- Xamarin Cross Platform Development - Joe Koletar, RBA Consulting
- Jacksonville, FL: Tuesday, Oct. 22nd 6:00PM
- X-platform Portable Class Libraries with .NET - Skip Krenek & Mark J Radacz
- Veenedaal, Netherlands: Thursday, Oct. 24th 6:00PM
- Mapping & Geocoding - Antoon Uijtdehaag, esri.nl
- iOS 7 Backgrounding - Roy Cornelissen, Info Support
- Southfield, MI: Monday, Oct. 28th 6:30PM
- Developing Mobile Applications with Xamarin and F# - Onorio Catenacci
If you don’t see a Xamarin user group meeting near you, don’t worry as many more can be found at xamarin.meetup.com. If you are in interested in creating a local community, consider starting your own Xamarin user group. We’re here to help you every step of the way. Visit our Speaking and Events Forums to get all sorts of information from source material to slides from your peers’ events. Additionally, you can collaborate with other user group leaders to get tips and announce your very own user group meetup events. Feel free to send us an email and we will do our best to get the word out and continue to build upon this amazing Xamarin community.