Community growth continues to be explosive with new Mobile .NET developer groups starting all over the world. This month, we have already seen the inaugural meeting for a new group in Paris, France, and we are pleased to announced two new groups in Tampa Bay, FL and Madison, WI! So, April isn’t over yet as it packed full meetups happing everywhere on vast topics from MvvmCross, Intro to Xamarin, and Bluetooth LE!
Here are some upcoming Xamarin developer group meetups:
New Group: Tampa Bay Xamarin User Group
- Tampa Bay, FL: Wednesday, April 16th 7:00PM
- First TBXUG Meeting – Intro to Xamarin
- Cambridge, MA: Thursday, April 17th 6:30PM
- Developing for Google Glass – Chris Hardy, Xamarin
- Vancouver, BC: Tuesday, April 22nd 6:00PM
- Cross Platform Mobile Development for the C# Developer with Xamarin – James Montemagno, Xamarin
New Group: Madison Mobile .NET Developers Group
- Madison, WI: Wednesday, April 23rd 5:30PM
- Introduction to Xamarin
- Aalsmeer, Netherlands: Thursday, April 24th 6:00PM
- Responsive design and Bluetooth LE
- Vancouver, BC: Thursday, April 24th 6:30PM
- Mobile Development Techniques using C# and MvvMCross
- Southfield, MI: Monday, April 28th 6:00PM
- Build / Xamarin Recap, Humanitarian Toolbox
- Sydney, Australia: Tuesday, April 29th 6:30PM
- Build 2014 and Cross Platform Visual State Management
If you don’t see your city listed above, don’t worry as new events and developer group meetups are being added frequently on the Xamarin Events forum.
If you are interested in starting a developer group in your city we are here to help you get started. We have tips and trick on staring a developer group, a brand new introduction to Xamarin slide deck, and of course our community sponsorship program to get you on your way. We also want to hear from you so please feel free to send us an email or tweet @XamarinHQ so we can help spread the word and continue to grow the Xamarin community.